Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summertime Yet?

Summer is slowly making its way to the Fraser Valley.

The skies have been more blue than gray, cloudy and wet.

The farmers have been preparing their fields for seed.

Mom has been hanging the sheets and linens out on the clothesline all day.
{Who doesn't love the smell of fresh air line-dried sheets?}

Flowers are starting to bloom too!

With celebrating the arrival of blooming flowers along with the slow arrival of summertime, I have been making cards from the Crafty Secrets Summertime Booklet.

I will try to post one each day.

Today's card is called "Child's Fall Catalogue of Bulbs".


Card Notes: Although you can't tell by the photograph, I have used a random dusting of "Star Dust" Stickles and Glossy Accents on the flowers to give them a sparkly and 3D apperance. I always use "Vintage Photo" Distressing Ink to age the card. The cardstock is Bazzill and the patterned paper is My Mind's Eye.


No comments: