Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gloxinias, Single Begonias and a Double Begonia Card

So after yesterday's adventure I decided to be proactive, just in case I wasn't able to get the batteries today.

I took my card to work (along with others) and photographed it there.

Yes, I am happy to say, the card photographed, transferred to a dvd, and loaded onto my computer very well, and hopefully in a few minutes, will transfer onto this blog!


Yes, today turned out to be a much less eventful than yesterday!

Although ... true to the Lower Mainland weather ...

Remember a few days ago I was commenting about the blue skies?

Well, it's raining now.

A LOT.

So I decided to create a card with bright, beautiful colours.

The image I chose is from the Crafty Secrets Summertime Booklet and it is full of cheery colours that pop!

The flowers are all different: orange, yellow, off-white, light mauve, burgundy and coral-rose, {my interpretations}.

But those colours all together ... I love them ... They are colours that pop!

I used Glossy Accents around the edges of the flowers and to the stems and leaves to add dimension and "Stardust" Stickles to the center of the flowers to give the sparkle and shine.

A bright and cheery card for a dull and dreary day!

Oh yeah ... its supposed to rain for the next few days...

Off to bed.

Card Notes: Size: 5.5" x 4.25 " Polka-dot paper - Basic Grey (June Bug), yellow/pink/orange paper - BoBunny (Love Shack), ribbon - May Arts, "Garden Notes" Stamp - Clear Art Stamps, cardstock - Bazzill, Vintage Photo - Ranger Industries


2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Absolutly gorgeous card Tanya!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Tanya, I love your cards and will have to link to you on the blog!
Thanks for sharing and saying what you used. People really love to know where things come from and the deatails.