Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Floral Gems for 1896...

I've been away from the computer for a few days ...

And that has prevented me from posting my most favourite flower card,

I've saved it for last ...


I love the bright orange and teal colours.

You wouldn't think that those colours go together, but they do!

The orange and teal along with the vanilla coloured Bazzill cardstock work really well with the image.

... This picture gives a bit more detail with how I apply the Glossy Accents, to add dimension and shine to the roses.



As well, I've also shown you one of my favourite Vintage Chic Design Tips ... {Tip #4}

Using Deckle-Edged scissors to add the "old photograph" look to the image.

{... I love my Postage Stamp, Deckle-Edge, and Scallop, scissors ...}

....

... So there it is, 4 floral cards from the Summertime Image and Journal Notes.

You will see this Crafty Secrets booklet again soon!

The whole booklet is wonderful as there are great images for the hard to create MAN cards and fun BEACH cards too!

Have to go, see you soon!

Card Notes: Photo Corners - 3L, All Pattern Papers - My Mind's Eye (Bloom & Grow Lines), Cardstock - Bazzill, Teal Ribbon - May Arts, Orange Velvet - Lasting Impressions, Vintage Photo Inks, Glossy Accents - Ranger Industries, Pearls - Kaisercraft, Brushed Gold Brads - Creative Impressions


1 comment:

Trude Julie said...

Girl, thats one seriously nice card! Im impressed with all the cards you've shown this week, do share more!
Love TJ