Tuesday, April 08, 2008


Can it really be that long since I've posted? It's now 4 months into 2008 and I've yet to post! Well, I've been inspired by some of the blogs I've been reading lately and it's made me think that perhaps I should keep mine updated a little bit more. Maybe not everyday, but at least more often than every 5 months!

I do have some news to share. It has always been a dream of mine to be "published". I think it began in college when I was studying Canadian History and photography. I envisioned myself authoring a book about early British Columbian Victorian society. Researching the life styles of those who lived here during early 1800's - studying old tin-type, Ambrotype and Daguerreo-type photos and what secrets they held...

Well, I have not published that book (yet...) but I have been published!

In the Spring 2008 Issue of The Canadian Scrapbooker, on pages 108 and 109, in the SWAK section (Sealed with a Kiss), my vintage Baby cards and gift bag creations were published! I was so excited when they were selected, but even more so when I saw how they looked in print! I've used Crafty Secrets products including vintage stickers, papers, cotton scraps, and even their clear art stamps. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I look at the magazine.

Here's a picture of me holding open the pages.



Until next time....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congratulations, Tanya!...Thank you for stopping by my blog today...Take care, Katie